Our dynamic team is looking for a Recruitment Support Specialist to join our operations team who is enthusiastic and self-motivated. You will join a small team to support clients for some RPO work that will utilise technology, process and data to maximise efficiency of service delivery.
As a Recruitment Support Specialist, you will assist our clients and business in all facets of recruitment. This position will enable you to learn other functions of the business and may present the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities. You will be limited only by your own drive and talent.
This position Involves coordinating schedules for phone screens and interviews, maintaining phone screen/interview records as driven by clients input, conducting phone screens as needed, conducting reference checks, preparing client reports, candidate sourcing and research, system administration and ad hoc tasks as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate upkeep of recruitment systems (such as but not limited to BambooHR, Breezy). This includes:
- Ensuring the allocation of vacancies among the recruitment team
- Ensure that the job descriptions are up to date and uploaded onto Workday/SharePoint as appropriate
- Ensure that all records are up to date and workflows are maintained and updated in Breezy/BambooHR as required
- Responsible for ensuring the Company web page and job boards are up to date with current vacancies.
- Conduct candidate sourcing and research as directed.
- Manage the recruitment inbox and respond to unsuccessful candidates in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the HRD and Internal Recruiter's to arrange interviews
- Co-ordinate interviews in a timely and efficient manner, updating candidate/manager of any changes.
- Conduct candidate phone screens as requested by assigned.
- Organise on-line test for candidates attending second stage interviews providing managers of the results.
- Conduct candidate reference checks as requested by assigned consultants.
- Work with HRD and key stakeholders to produce offer packs for all new starters.
- Issuing offer letters and contract of employment within 48 hours of request submission.
- Ensuring all correct right to work in the the designated country documentation is compliant.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the on boarding process; performing necessary pre-employment checks, maintaining records
- Responsible for updating and distributing weekly recruitment reports e.g. internal vacancies
- Responsible for preparing and compiling monthly recruitment report for directors
- May be required to assist with other administration duties within the department as necessary
- Other duties as requested
- Manage the New Starter, Induction and Dashboard process ensuring the data is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Lead the on boarding process with new employees ensuring pre-employment checks are completed and payroll submission data is complete
- Ensure an effective liaison between the HR and Payroll function for all new starters.
- Undertake ad hoc projects both through own initiative and on request to ensure a continually developing and up to date Administration service for the Human Resource function
- General Administration including filing, letter writing, faxing, photocopying and other duties as required.
- Excellent spoken and written English; and, excellent numeracy skills.
- At least 1-2 years’ professional experience in an in-house environment or similar
- Microsoft Office skills in particular MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to work constantly to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with changing priorities
- Must be a team player and able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and prioritise work, showing good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A willingness to learn systems and software applications that are key to our business