This role is responsible in providing outsourced accounting and finance support for clients.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy in a reputable university
- With at least 2 years experience in general accounting and accounts payable functions
- Must have experience in using financial accounting software/systems, particularly Xero
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical and should have an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, a good team player
- Strong written and spoken English language skills