Direct Sourcing Solutions is looking for a talented and dedicated Full Stack Web Developer to join our growing Software and Web Development Team. You will take on a key role and will be working alongside other developers and engineers to design, code, and implement high quality user interfaces. Furthermore, the Full Stack Web Developer will work on the various layers of the infrastructure for the application or platform.
The ideal candidate must have thorough knowledge and experience in each stage of the software development process, and must possess a can-do attitude. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, technology-driven startup and take your career to the next level!
- Works closely in project teams leading developers to deliver high performance of software applications.
- Creates and review software design and applications making sure that the codes are functionally met.
- Determines the feasibility and requirements of the project, ensuring that the standard process for the given project is observed.
- Delegates tasks and identifying strategies for the development team to use.
- Participate in testing, quality control, and resolving technical issue in existing applications
- Performs other similar duties as assigned
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or any related course with at least 5 years related experience
- Must have solid knowledge in Microsoft .net framework (C#), Visual Studio 2017+
- Must have experience using programming languages such as Git, ASP.Net and very familiar with MVC framework
- Must be highly experienced working with SQL Server
- With strong communication skills both verbally and written
And Have some knowledge of:
- Umbraco CMS
- SVN, Cruise Control, NUnit, FXCop
- SharePoint Design
- MS Access
- MS Office
- N-Able (Solar Winds) script automation
- Windows 2012+ Administration
- UML, Test driven design
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365 development